Sunday, February 17, 2013

~The Anticipation is Over~


I was pleasantly surprised Friday afternoon when I checked my mailbox before going out of town and away from Cyberland....I received my SOUP, from my BSBP partner, Cindy Cima Edwards!

I received the most wonderful selections of beads, so much more than I could have anticipated!
Thank you Cindy!


I think a little birdie told her that pink and green we definitely my favorite colors! I just sat there for a while enjoying the beads. The look and the feel of them, this is going to stretch my talents as I not ever used fiber in my projects before.   I can’t wait to really start working with them.

Our reveal date is April 13! Come back and see what we have come up with!

You can check out Cindys latest blog, to see what this newbie sent her. 


5 comments:

  1. Hi! I think the bead soup you received from your partner is really beautiful and inspiring. I'm participating in BSBP for the first time and I'm also in the 3rd reveal date. See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it! This is really exciting and alot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to visit as many of the blogs as I can in the blog party. I love the soup that you got! I can't wait to see what you've done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The soup is delicious.
    Can't wait to see the finished product.

    I'm a new beader and a first time bead souper.
    I'm a new follower of your blog. Please consider visiting my new blog-I need followers.
    Thanks.

    kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing my first Bead Soup Blog Party and want to visit everyone's blog over the duration of the party. Since it's my first one, I want to see all I can see. :-)

    I love pink, too. Beautiful soup. It almost makes itself!

    My blog is www.billi.rs.rothove.blogspot.com. I hope you make it by sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think?