Thursday, May 16, 2013

Happy Dayz!

I have been out of it for a bit. I am still hoping blogs and visiting all of the participants, I am awed by the amount of creativity that I am privileged to see. 
I guess that actually completing something as large as the 7th Annual Bead Soup Blog Party, can really take it out of you.  I am so proud of the actual fact that I was able to complete this event. 
For me that is a milestone!   
I have a small problem with actually completing projects.
Yeah me! 

In other news! 
I have to take a moment to brag about my daughter's accomplishments!

My beautiful daughter Racheal, who is a full time mother, 

a full time babysitter 
and a makes specialty cakes on the side,,,, 

~Oh, did I mention she is also a full time student?!!!~

She made Dean's List!!!! 
I am so proud of her! 

~~~But It Gets Better~~~

My youngest daughter 
Graduated with her Associates!

I have a wonderful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think?