Friday, January 23, 2009

Just another Photo?





In the wonderful world of online stores, it takes alot to get noticed. Your photos have to pop! Make the shopper say wow and you may very well wind up with a sale.

I have been working non-stop on developing the look I want to present to the world, after all this is the world wide web? Is is not?

I have been playing with several props and different aspects of my digital camara. Just when I think I am starting to get the hang of it, I learn some new little trick.

I think I am doing well, as an amature photographer...

Looking at some of the online programs for photo editing and I think I really like the Picasa program. It gives me just about everything I THINK I need at this moment.

Never the less, just when you think you have got a hang of something, there is always something new to learn...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think?