Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year and New Projects!




Well, It is the beginging of the new year and we all make those resolutions. I am not any better than the rest of us are at keeping them. I hope this year will be different. I am in the process of getting reorganized. I tend to work in impossible conditions. My work place gets cluttered with what ever project am working on at the moment and then I start another one and tend to have about five different projects going at the same time. I have pictures to prove it!


I have decided to start from scratch! I emptied all of my goodies out on to the work table and started to put things in a more organized spots. In the process I have been able to make some improvements to my studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think?